Frustrates with hair problems : If you have been struggling with hair loss you need to start watching your diet and hair care routine. Herbs can help to solve all problems of your hair.
We all have some kind of stress in our lives and it has become a common problem nowadays. The stress leads to hair fall and we end up with weak and brittle hair. When breakage of hair is so easy then you will required something to fix your hair. While all shampoos and conditioners are doing their best but we also required to do or best to fix the problems. A healthy diet can improve the quality of your hair. Your eating habits impacts all your body including your hair.
If you don’t take healthy diet then you may end up with thinning hairline. All these problems have become usual in these days due to poor diet but we all love long and thick hair. To get thick and long hair, we need to include some herbs in our diet or apply it in our hair so that it can help our hair grow faster and thicker.
- Amla: amla is famous to improve the quality of the hair. It helps them remain black. It is known to lessen greying and increase hair growth. We all have heard about the amla oils which help you get longer and thicker hair. So, include amla in your diet. You can also apply amla powder on your hair.
- Aloe Vera: aloe vera has many benefits. It is best for skin and the scalp as well as the hair. It also helps to repair the damaged hair and nourishes them. It a best way to condition your hair. You can apply fresh aloe vera on your hair and scalp and wash it off after a while with a shampoo.
- Hibiscus: a cup of hibiscus tea is not only a best tasting herbal tea. It is also rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins and minerals. It helps to treat dandruff and increase the growth of healthy hair. You can also apply hibiscus as a hair mask.
- Neem: neem leaves are best for your hair. It enhances the hair growth and add shine to it. It makes your hair silky and smooth. It nourishes and moisturizes the hair and scalp. It also protects infections and keeps your hair healthy.
- Flaxseed: they consist of fatty acid and omega-3. It is rich in anti-oxidants. It also enhances hair growth and control hair loss.